Saturday, June 30, 2007

Tune into 3RRR Film Buff's Forecast

Well, well, well. Look what Paul's gone and done. Contacted 3RRR's Film Buffs' Forecast he did, and suggested they haul him in to talk about film blogging and how it can help cultivate a strong local film culture. That's right, and today Paul Harris phoned me and asked me to come in for an informal conversation live on the program - later today (it's the early hours of Saturday as I type). Should be at 12pm and last 20 minutes or so.

If you're in Melbourne, RRR is 102.7FM on the dial, or anywhere else in the world, you can get a live web feed. If you miss it, podcasts of the show are available to download. And this, loyal readers, marks my 100th post on Melbourne Film Blog. I'm too tired to indulge in much self-congratulation - I just got back from seeing a late screening of the very nice La dentellière (The Lacemaker, Claude Goretta, 1977), part of ACMI's Focus on Isabelle Huppert.

It took me 6 months to reach the 50-post milestone (when I posted Getting Serious About French). My, hasn't time flown? That was only two and a half months ago. I've seriously got to get some sleep, especially with an unexpected media appearance in a few hours (sounds glamorous, huh? It should be fun).

No comments: